There is a Trello board for the digital growth strategy (https://www.intercom.com/live-chat), although it hasn’t been updated in some time.
It’d be good to have a public roadmap for the App, something like many startups have. FreeTrade explains theirs in a blogpost (https://blog.freetrade.io/our-open-product-roadmap-ba139ee0ac28) and you can view theirs, in Notion rather than Trello, on https://www.notion.so/freetrade/6f1f87c6027642639ab342e7c161f8b8
Things I’d like to see:
- automated in-app KYC and AML using Onfido, Jumio or others
- in-app payments for top-ups using Apple/Android Pay, or bank connect via Open Banking - could potentially use TrueLayer or another one with PISP authorisation.
- analytics and visualisation around portfolio performance
- an activity feed that initially shows on a daily basis how the portfolio value has changed, but also things like top-ups and withdrawals - see Chip or PensionsBee
- visual benchmarking of the portfolio against, for example, S&P 500, FTSE 100 and perhaps some comparable ETFs
- a way to see in the portfolio graph total value against value of pure top-ups/withdrawals, so you can ascertain the real performance of the portfolio without it being skewed by topups etc - see PensionBee portfolio graph as an example
- an in-app live chat using intercom.com or similar, so people have easy live chat help if something goes wrong
- and ultimately, integration with Monzo, Starling, Revolut, N26 and others
It’d be good if others can add their ideas. Of course, @tom_mf and team have the final say, but an insight in what the community wants will be invaluable to them, and for the community the ability to see what’s coming next will be invaluable to them.